We firmly believe that where the product offering is “an individual”, there is only so much we can do to establish validity of the individual’s we screen, meet and put forward. We recommend and work in conjunction with Profile- P who provide a highly respected behavioural assessment tool which looks to the individual to identify for us where they sit on 4 different centres of behavioural traits; Dominance, Influence, Steadiness & Compliance.
This assessment can be used by you as an employer in so many different areas, recruitment, employee development, employee management, employee retention, self-development. At Profile-P we have chosen one type of profile for a particular reason. The parameters set by us were that the profiling tool be:
- The simplest to put into place and manage on a daily basis.
- That it should not be used by simply inputting answers to questions into a computer and accepting the output as one hundred percent correct.
- The tool allows you to position 2nd interview questions, both to validate, reaffirm, or highlight even more, the individuals’ strengths and weaknesses. Know what you are taking on and know how to manage and communicate with that person.
- That a skilled business manager be involved in all feedback trained to ascertain the accuracy of the profile such that the person being profiled agrees with the report, and that we are in a position to be able to train that manager to give and understand feedback issues in less than a day.
- It should be cost effective from the outset providing both written and verbal support for each profile.
- It should be time effective requiring no more than fifteen minutes to complete from start to finish.
- It should be simple to understand without any previous knowledge of psychology.
We have therefore chosen ” the original DISC based system” – one that is more than twenty years old and well proven worldwide, rather than any more recent copy systems all trying to get on the bandwagon of on line reports.
Do you want to better understand employee strengths and get the most from your staff and teams?
DISC Profiling is one of the leading personal assessment tools for improving productivity, teamwork and communication.
Due to the success and enthusiastic response we’ve had to our DISC Profiling service, we are enhancing our product and offering a new package structure.
1) Computer Generated DISC report – £50 plus VAT
2) Computer Generated DISC report plus a video consultation of the report – £100 plus VAT
3) Computer Generated DISC report, video consultation and a 15 minute call – £150 plus VAT
Each of these packages will be available from April 1st and will offer employers the chance to get more out of their DISC report where more detail could be beneficial. Email charlie@cmrconsultancy to make further enquiries or to book in your DISC Profiling service!